- The Palace has a 30 degree pitched roof
- Vented back allows plenty of air movement.
- Palace is supplied in 6 pre-assembled panels
- 0.4mm thick Australian BlueScope Colorbond Steel
- Mesh is galvanised 12.5 x 12.5 x 1.2
- Wall height 1.4m
- Manufactured in Edwardstown
- Install yourself
- Steel construction ensures your structure is mite free. Mites can affect your chickens and reduce the supply of eggs.
- Dual nesting areas and easy access via the side door allows the eggs to be remove without entering the enclosure.
- Supplied with class 4, 10 gauge tech screws, instructions and gloves.
- Doors have square hollow section steel installed to provide additional strength.
- Keeping food and water clean is important to Garden Master, that’s why we have a shelf inside the Chook Palace. Your food and water feeders can be placed under the shelf keeping them free of contamination.
Looking for the perfect poultry pad? Our chook palace provides a range of benefits to your chickens. Steel construction ensures your structure is mite free. Mites will affect your chickens and reduce the supply of eggs.
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Wall Height (m)|
Consultation with chicken owners has driven the design of the Chook Palace. We have incorporated some key aspects that will help you and your chickens enjoy a happy and hygienic and functional home.
- Nesting box on the LHS or the RHS ( door and rear vent will also move)
- Hatch door to allow chicken to move to an outside area
- Timber floor
Reasons to choose Gardenmaster
for longer life
Easy one step assembly
All Panels preassembled
SA made & owned
12 year structural