Pictured shed is a 3.02m x 0.78m Smooth Cream with optional hinged double doors ($85.00).
Flat roof sheds – economical and great for tight spaces.
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Zinc||Colour|
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff and discuss special sizing.
- Our SA made Acerwall colour sheeting is 0.4mm thick.
- Supplied in 5 pre-assembled panels from our SA factory for easy assembly on site.
- Compact size of the flat roof shed suits restricted areas and backyards where space is at a premium.
- Roof can be sloped for water to flow forward or back during installation.
- Unobtrusive style of the flat roof is ideal for situations where minimal visual impact is required.
- Supplied in Terrain Category 2, with class 4, 10 gauge tech screws, instructions and gloves.
- Doors have square hollow section steel installed to provide additional strength.
- Various door positions are available including sliding doors, wider doors and double doors. For other options see “options” tab or discuss with our helpful staff when ordering.
- Keyed door lock (your security is important, we have 1000 combinations keeping your shed secure)
- Windows (Louvre and sliding)
- Colour trim
- Delivery and installation