3.02m x 3.02m in smooth cream with optional 1.53m double doors (pictured).
- Gable roof panel form Convenience storage shed supplied in 6 pre-assembled panels manufactured in SA
- 0.4mm thick Australian BlueScope Colorbond Steel
- Install yourself
- Single door 784mm wide
- 10 Degree roof
- 1.83m wall height
- Choose your door position and hinge side (doors in gable incur a small charge)
- “J” Channels supporting the sheeting is manufactured from galvanised Bluescope steel.
- Popular style with a large range of sizes in zinc and colour sheeting
- Heavy galvanised gauge ridge beam.
- Tech screws are class 4, 10 gauge tech, there is no better
- Panels are assembled with steel rivets, up to 3 times stronger than aluminium rivets
- Doors are manufactured with square tube which increase strength at the hinges and reduces flex.
- Manufactured in Edwardstown
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Gable Height(m)|
|Roof overhangs these sizes, up to 150mm.
Council approval may be required for some sizes.
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff and discuss special sizing.
Other Available Options
- Double doors
- Sliding doors
- Wide doors
- Gable doors
- T Bar type door handle (keyed) 1000 combinations
- Lights and power
- Rain water tanks
- Additional wall height
- Standard is 1.83m, increase to 1.96m or 2.09m
- Internal frame
- Posts and rails as per our (HD Series) Heavy Duty shed
- Can be added to existing sheds
- Louvre and sliding
- Colour or Zinc
- Colour trim
- Delivery and installation
Reasons to choose Gardenmaster
for longer life
Easy one step assembly
All Panels preassembled
SA made & owned
12 year structural