3.02m x 3.02m in smooth cream with optional 1.53m double doors (pictured).
Secure storage with strong panels, heavy gauge ridge beam
and double braced door for your piece of mind.
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Gable Height (m)||Zinc||Colour|
|Roof overhangs these sizes, up to 150mm.
Council approval may be required for some sizes.
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff and discuss special sizing.
- Our SA made acerwall colour sheeting is 0.4mm thick
- Popular style with a large range of sizes in zinc and colour sheeting
- Secure storage with strong panels, heavy gauge ridge beam.
- Supplied in 6 pre-assembled panels from our SA factory for easy assembly on site.
- Compact size of the flat roof shed suits restricted areas and backyards where space is at a premium.
- Supplied in Terrain Category 2, with class 4, 10 gauge tech screws, instructions and gloves.
- Doors have square hollow section steel installed to provide additional strength.
- Various door positions are available including sliding doors, wider doors and double doors. For other options see “options” tab or discuss with our helpful staff when ordering.
- Provide yourself with additional head room by increasing your wall height to 1.96 or 2.09
- Keyed door lock (your security is important, we have 1000 combinations keeping your shed secure)
- Windows (louvre and sliding)
- Colour trim
- Delivery and installation