2.27m x 1.53m Merino with Tuscan Red trim and optional window (pictured).
- Gable roof panel form shed form shed supplied in 5 to 10 pre-assembled panels manufactured in SA
- 0.4mm thick Australian Bluescope colorbond steel
- Install yourself
- Single door 784mm wide
- 30 Degree roof
- 1.83m wall height
- Overhanging eaves with barges
- Timber finials
- Colour trim in Tuscan Red, Caulfield Green or Smooth Cream is standard with coloured models.
- Sizes vary from 6mm to 1.53m
- Choose your door position and hinge side (doors in gable incur a small charge)
- Supplied in 6 pre-assembled panels from our SA factory for easy assembly on site. Models 4.5m or longer have 10 panels and prefabricated steel truss. In addition gables with widths of 3.02 and 3.76 are required to be split for transport
- “J” Channels manufactured from Australian Bluescope galvanised steel.
- Heavy galvanised gauge ridge beam.
- Tech screws are class 4, 10 gauge tech, there is no better
- Panels are assembled with steel rivets, up to 3 times stronger than aluminium rivets
- Doors are manufactured with square tube which increase strength at the hinges and reduces flex.
- Manufactured in Edwardstown
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Gable Height (m)|
|Roof overhangs these sizes, up to 150mm.|
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff and discuss special sizing.
Other Available Options
- Double doors
- Sliding doors
- Wide doors
- Gable doors
- Lights and power
- Rain water tanks
- T Bar type door handle (keyed) 1000 combinations
- Additional wall height
- Standard is 1.83m, increase to 1.96m or 2.09m
- Internal frame
- Posts and rails as per our heavy duty shed
- Can be added to existing sheds
- Louvre and sliding
- Colour or Zinc
- Colour trim outside of the listed features
- Delivery and installation
Reasons to choose Gardenmaster
for longer life
Easy one step assembly
All Panels preassembled
SA made & owned
12 year structural