2.27m x 1.53m Merino with Tuscan Red trim and optional window (pictured).
Heritage roof gives impressive style and extra storage space with 30 degree pitch, overhanging eaves, barges and finials.
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Gable Height (m)||Zinc||Colour|
|Roof overhangs these sizes, up to 150mm.|
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff and discuss special sizing.
- Cottage style quality finish with a 30 degree roof will add solid value to your property.
- Our SA made acerwall colour sheeting is 0.4mm thick
- Colour trim in Tuscan Red, Caulfield Green or Smooth Cream is standard with coloured models.
- Supplied in 6 pre-assembled panels from our SA factory for easy assembly on site. Models 4.5m or longer have 10 panels and prefabricated steel truss. In addition gables with widths of 3.02 and 3.76 are required to be split for transport
- Size range suits from the small townhouse yard up to a workshop.
- Supplied in Terrain Category 2, with class 4, 10 gauge tech screws, instructions and gloves.
- Doors have square hollow section steel installed to provide additional strength.
- Various door positions are available including sliding doors, wider doors and double doors. For other options see “options” tab or discuss with our helpful staff when ordering.
- Provide yourself with additional head room by increasing your wall height to 1.96 or 2.09
- Window (louvre or sliding)
- Keyed door lock (your security is important, we have 1000 combinations keeping your shed secure)
- Windows (Louvre and sliding)
- Delivery and installation
- Different colour trim