2.27m x 1.53m Merino with Tuscan Red trim and optional window (pictured).
Heritage roof gives impressive style and extra storage space with 30 degree pitch, overhanging eaves, barges and finials.
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Gable Height (m)||Zinc||Colour|
Colour available in seconds for $999
Colour available in seconds for $1485
|Roof overhangs these sizes, up to 150mm.|
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff and discuss special sizing.
- Cottage style quality finish with a 30 degree roof will add solid value to your property.
- Our SA made acerwall colour sheeting is 0.4mm thick
- Colour trim in Tuscan Red, Caulfield Green or Smooth Cream is standard with coloured models.
- Supplied in 6 pre-assembled panels from our SA factory for easy assembly on site. Models 4.5m or longer have 10 panels and prefabricated steel truss.
- Size range suits from the small townhouse yard up to a workshop.
- Supplied in Terrain Category 2, with class 4, 10 gauge tech screws, instructions and gloves.
- Doors have square hollow section steel installed to provide additional strength.
- Various door positions are available including sliding doors, wider doors and double doors. For other options see “options” tab or discuss with our helpful staff when ordering.
- Provide yourself with additional head room by increasing your wall height to 1.96 or 2.09
- Window (louvre or sliding)
- Keyed door lock (your security is important, we have 1000 combinations keeping your shed secure)
- Windows (Louvre and sliding)
- Colour trim
- Delivery and installation
- Different colour trim