2.27m x 1.53m in Zinc (pictured).
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Zinc||Colour|
Required size not listed here? Call to discuss special sizing.
- Standard layout – wire in front panel. This allows aviary to be positioned to protect the birds from prevailing wind. Additional wire sections available.
- Wire panels have a 625mm sheet skirt for structural strength and protection from cats etc at ground level.
- Supplied in 5 pre-assembled panels from our SA factory for easy assembly on site. (wire mesh fitted)
- Doors have square hollow section steel installed to provide additional strength.
- Our SA made Acerwall colour sheeting is 0.4mm thick.
- Roof can be sloped for water to flow forward or back during installation.
- Unobtrusive style of the flat roof is ideal for situations where minimal visual impact is required.
- Compact size of the flat roof shed suits restricted areas and backyards where space is at a premium.
- Easy adapted for use as fowl houses, catteries or kennels etc.
- Versatile design enables position of mesh, number of dividers and doors to be varied to specific requirements.
- Dividers can be used to divide an aviary into any number of compartments and the doors can be in the divider or outside walls to give required access.
- Divider colour will match the end wall for sheet, door, mesh and skirt.
- HD Mesh (25mm x 25mm x 2mm) to suit large mesh-eating birds
- Extra mesh
- Internal dividers with second door
- Extra doors
- Colour trim
- Keyed door lock