3.02m x 2.27m with double door, 2 concrete slabs, spinaway, bottom vents and optional extra chemical sign kit (pictured).
Store dangerous substances safely with Garden Master
Chemical Storage Sheds.
|Lenght (m)||Width (m)||Wall Height (m)|
Safe & secure storage
Most responsible operators would be aware of the legal obligation to safely use dangerous substances when on the job but what happens to the little bit left over? Where is the designated storage that is both safe and secure?
Accepted by government
Agsafe and Workplace Services have indicated their general acceptance in type of the Bunded Chemical Shed. This “acceptance in type” leaves clear responsibility on the end-user to competently assess the use of the shed for type, quantity and combination of substances being stored and to provide a suitable site with correctly utilised signage.
Please note: Local council approval may be required.
Easy to transport
The shed panels are strapped as a flat pack to a palletised slab for easy forklift handling. Slab weight is 700kg. Pack size is either 3.1m or 2.3m depending on shed size, by 2.1m.
What will you recieve:
- 6 Preassembled panels made from Australian Bluescope steel (1830mm wall height)
- Single door 784mm wide on the 2.27 x 1.53 chemical shed
- Double doors 1.53m with slidebolt on main door for locking (padlock will be required)
- 1 or 2 preformed slabs depending on size chosen
- 1 x Zinc Spinaway roof vent- loose but ready to fit
- 2 x pre-installed wall vents
- Assembly kit consisting of: Assembly instructions and Tech screws
- Hold down brackets to bolt shed to the slab
- To determine suitability of this product for storage of any quantity, type or combination of substances and to comply with any statutory requirements, including the correct use of signage and site location of shed.
- To provide suitable arrangements to unload a 700kg slab.
Concrete slab specifications
- 75mm concrete with 40mm bund, nominal holding capacity of 120 litres, 2 drains with 20mm female BSP in both 1.53 ends of slab. Slab weighs approx
- 700kg, comes on a pallet and is fully reinforced.
- Can be easy slung off a front end loader for positioning.
- 3.02 x 2.27m shed is supplied with 2 concrete slabs and standard with double doors as illustrated.
Optional Sign Kit
- Hazchem Signs- 270 x 270 Metal
- Dangerous When Wet 4
- Flammable Liquid 3
- Toxic 6
- Corrosive 8
- Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods 9
- Hazchem Signs 300 x 225 Metal
- No Entry Authorised Persons Only
- No Smoking
Other Available Options
- Extra wall vent
- Extra roof vent
- 1960mm or 2090 wall heights
- “T” bar locking handle
- Bluescope Color bond or Zinc sheeting
Reasons to choose Gardenmaster
for longer life
Easy one step assembly
All Panels preassembled
SA made & owned
12 year structural