4.5m x 3.02m Smooth Cream with heavy-duty steel frame and optional double doors (pictured).
Heavy Duty Steel Frame Shed
- Gable roof panel form shed supplied in 10 pre-assembled panels manufactured in SA
- 0.4mm thick Australian Bluescope colorbond steel
- Australian Bluescope Steel
- 10 Degree roof
- Internal frame
- 50 x 50 galvanised posts with plates an dynabolts
- Posts can be anchored to the concrete slab or extended into slab. Best to talk to us before concrete is laid as we have improved options that provide a better end result.
- Galvanised 38 x 25 rails insert into spigots high and low on each post. (two rails) This provides a good anchor point for storage systems and/or lining.
- Colour matched gutters with 75mm round pops
- T Bar type door handle (keyed) 1000 combination
- Additional horizontal bracing for each door
- 2.09m wall height
- Install yourself
- Single door 784mm wide
- Sizes vary from 3.76m to 7.49m
- Internal truss including “Hat” section and ‘Fly” brace
- Choose your door position and hinge side (doors in gable incur a small charge)
- “J” Channels manufactured from Australian Bluescope galvanised steel.
- Heavy gauge galvanised ridge beam.
- Tech screws are class 4, 10 gauge tech, there is no better
- Panels are assembled with steel rivets, up to 3 times stronger than aluminium rivets
- Doors are manufactured with square tube which increase strength at the hinges and reduces flex.
- Manufactured in Edwardstown
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Wall Height (m)|
|*As large as you can go without council approval – please check.|
(Gable height will depend on style chosen).
2.27m width has a gable 2.29m high
3.02m width has a gable 2.35m high
3.76m width has a gable 2.42m high
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff and discuss special sizing.
Other Available Options
- Double doors
- Sliding doors
- Wide doors
- Gable doors
- Lights and power
- Rain water tanks
- Additional centre rail (38 x 25) can be added upon request, pricing is based on shed size and the number of doors.
- Louvre and sliding
- Colour or Zinc
- Colour trim
- Delivery and installation
Reasons to choose Gardenmaster
for longer life
Wall panels factory
SA made & owned
12 year structural
Invalid Displayed Gallery