4.96m x 3.02m in Slate Grey with optional 1.53m double doors (pictured).
Larger sizes for the workshop with plenty of storage space.
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Gable Height (m)||Zinc||Colour|
|*As large as you can go without council approval – please check.|
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff and discuss special sizing.
- Larger sizes for the workshop with plenty of storage space.
- Our SA made acerwall colour sheeting is 0.4mm thick
- Popular style with a large range of sizes in zinc and colour sheeting
- Secure storage with strong panels, heavy gauge ridge beam.
- Supplied in 10 pre-assembled panels and 2 heavy duty ridge beams plus a prefabricated square hollow section truss.
- The roof is extra strong due to the additional “hat” material and “fly brace” These items tie the roof to the truss and make for a super strong structure.
- Garden Master manufactures and supplies direct from our SA factory.
- Supplied in Terrain Category 2, with class 4, 10 gauge tech screws, instructions and gloves.
- Doors have square hollow section steel installed to provide additional strength.
- Provide yourself with additional head room by increasing your wall height to 1.96m or 2.09m
- Window (louvre or sliding)
- Keyed door lock (your security is important, we have 1000 combinations keeping your shed secure)
- Windows (Louvre and sliding)
- Colour trim
- Delivery and installation
- Different colour trim