2.48m x 2.28m Tuscan Red with Zinc Roof with optional double doors and window.
- ShedMaster™ low gable roof panel form shed supplied in 4-5 pre-assembled panels
- 0.4mm thick Australian Bluescope colorbond steel
- Install yourself
- Single door 784mm wide
- 1.83m wall height
- Cold formed roof beam that provides a gentle roof arc.
- All shedmaster sheds are supplied with Zinc roof sheets
- Choose your door position and hinge side
- Supplied in 4-5 pre-assembled panels from our SA factory for easy assembly on site. Sheds with length < 2.27 are supplied with an unassembled roof.
- “J” Channels that support the sheeing are manufactured from Australian Bluescope galvanised steel.
- Tech screws are class 4, 10 gauge tech, there is no better
- Panels are assembled with steel rivets, up to 3 times stronger than aluminium rivets
- Doors are manufactured with square tube which increase strength at the hinges and reduces flex.
- Manufactured in Edwardstown
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Wall Height (m)|
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff and discuss special sizing.
Other Available Options
- Double doors
- Sliding doors
- Wide doors
- Gable doors
- Lights and power
- Rain water tanks
- T Bar type door handle (keyed) 1000 combinations
- Additional wall height
- Standard is 1.83m and 1.96, increase to 1.96m and 2.09m
- Internal frame
- Posts and rails as per our heavy duty shed
- Can be added to existing sheds
- Louvre and sliding
- Colour or Zinc
- Colour trim
- Delivery and installation
Reasons to choose Gardenmaster
for longer life
SA made & owned
12 year structural