2.27m x 1.53m River Gum (pictured).
Skillion roof sheds have a 1.96m high front and the roof
slopes to the back.
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height Front (m)||Height Rear (m)||Zinc||Colour|
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff and discuss special sizing.
- Extra headroom at the front for improved access and increased storage.
- Supplied in 5 panels pre-assembled panels from our SA factory for easy assembly on site.Models with 2.27m depth or more are supplied with an unassembled roof and heavy gauge roof support.
- Our SA made acerwall colour sheeting is 0.4mm thick.
- Supplied in Terrain Category 2, with class 4, 10 gauge tech screws, instructions and gloves.
- Doors have square hollow section steel installed to provide additional strength.
- Provide yourself with additional head room by increasing your wall height to 1.96 and 2.09
- Options specific to site requirements such as door in skillion end or reverse slope roof are available. Various door positions are available including sliding doors, wider doors and double doors. For other options see “options” tab or discuss with our helpful staff when ordering.
- Keyed door lock (your security is important, we have 1000 combinations keeping your shed secure)
- Windows (Louvre and sliding)
- Colour trim
- Delivery and Installation