Quality sheds & aviaries
manufactured in South Australia
Welcome to our website. By continuing to use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following conditions of use.
- The content of this website is for general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- No warranties or guarantees are provided as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the information and materials may contain inaccuracies and errors. We exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks and intellectual property in this website, which are not our property, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.
- The website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for further information only. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no control of or responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written permission.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising from it is subject to the laws of Australia.
Sales Terms and Conditions
- Delivery: All deliveries are to the front yard/ driveway and/or off truck and/or trailer. Deliveries are managed to keep the price down for all our clients. Discuss with us before ordering if a specific delivery day is required.
- Pickups: Picks direct from our factory in Edwardstown can be arranged; however the client must bring their own assistance with loading and/or strapping. Our staff cannot assist or advise as to loading operations. We advise panel sizes and encourage clients to take up the home delivery option.
- Payments: A 50% deposit is required for Garden Master to progress your job through our factory in Edwardstown. The remaining 50% is due prior to Pickup/delivery/installation. Payments can be done via Credit Card or EFT. Garden Master’s account details are at the bottom of our quotes/invoices. Please use the Document/invoice number as a reference when doing EFTs. Credit card charges may apply.
- Base sealing: Panel form sheds are manufactured with a galvanised “J” shaped channel at the top and bottom of each panel. Garden Master doesn’t guarantee and/or seal the base as it sits on the pad.
- Colour choices: Colour matching is the responsibility of the client. Samples are available upon request.
- Product: Check your delivery carefully and advice GM within 7 days of receiving your delivery of any shortfalls.