2.27m x 1.53m Merino with optional window (pictured).
Traditional corrugated sheeting.
Colour sheeting is supplied with colour both sides.
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height Front (m)||Height Rear (m)||Zinc||Colour|
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff to discuss special sizing.
- Manufactured using stylish corrugated steel to provide a great personal look in your backyard.
- Extra headroom at the front for improved access and increased storage.
- Sheds with a depth of 2.27m or more will have a roof support and an unassembled roof.
- Supplied in 6 pre-assembled panels from our SA factory for easy assembly on site.
- Roof with a width of 3.02 will come with an unassembled roof.
- Compact size suits restricted areas and backyards where space is at a premium.
- Slope from front to back can be changed at the time of order.
- Supplied in Terrain Category 2, with class 4, 10 gauge tech screws, instructions and gloves.
- Doors have square hollow section steel installed to provide additional strength
Note: Most standard BlueScope™ colours available in this style.
Other styles of shed may be available in corrugated sheeting POA.
- Various door positions are available including sliding doors, wider doors and double doors. For other options see “options” tab or discuss with our helpful staff when ordering.
- Provide yourself with additional head room by increasing your wall height to 1.96 or 2.09
- Keyed door lock (your security is important, we have 1000 combinations keeping your shed secure)
- Windows (Louvre and sliding)
- Colour trim
- Delivery and Installation