2.27m x 1.53m River Gum (pictured).
- Skillion roof panel form shed supplied in 5 pre-assembled panels manufactured in SA
- 0.4mm thick Australian Bluescope colorbond steel
- Install yourself
- Skillion Sheds have a 100mm change in height from back to front or front to back
- 1.83m (Front or back) and 1.96m (Front or back) wall height, you choose
- Choose your door position and hinge side (doors in gable incur a small charge)
- Supplied in 5 panels pre-assembled panels from our SA factory for easy assembly on site. Models with width (depth) =/>2.27m are supplied with a unassembled roof and heavy gauge galvanised roof support.
- “J” Channels manufactured from Australian Bluescope galvanised steel.
- Tech screws are class 4, 10 gauge tech, there is no better
- Panels are assembled with steel rivets, up to 3 times stronger than aluminium rivets
- Doors are manufactured with square tube which increase strength at the hinges and reduces flex.
- Manufactured in Edwardstown
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height Front (m)||Height Rear (m)|
Required size not listed here? Call our helpful staff and discuss special sizing.
Other Available Options
- Double doors
- Sliding doors
- Wide doors
- Gable doors
- Lights and power
- Rain water tanks
- T Bar type door handle (keyed) 1000 combinations
- Additional wall height
- Standard is 1.83m and 1.96, increase to 1.96m and 2.09m
- Internal frame
- Posts and rails as per our heavy duty shed
- Can be added to existing sheds
- Louvre and sliding
- Colour or Zinc
- Colour trim
- Delivery and installation
Reasons to choose Gardenmaster
for longer life
Easy one step assembly
All Panels preassembled
SA made & owned
12 year structural